[standards-jig] LAST CALL: JEP-0013 (Flexible Offline Message Retrieval)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Jun 13 17:27:01 UTC 2003

Rob Norris has motioned for a Last Call regarding JEP-0013, and it has
been seconded enough times within the JSF. Additionally, I've polled the
JSF membership and a number of server developers have said that they
intend to implement this protocol (as have several client developers).
Therefore I think it's appropriate to move forward with this JEP by
initiating a Last Call. This Last Call begins today and will end at the
close of business on Thursday, June 26 (I made it more than 10 days
because there are several weekends in there). Please review this JEP and
send your comments to the list. The JEP is here:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0013.html

Thanks.

Peter

P.S. Alexey: I'll reply to your email as soon as possible. :)