[standards-jig] LAST CALL: JEP-0013 (Flexible Offline Message Retrieval)

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Fri Jun 13 23:15:04 UTC 2003

Or say if I'm connected to julian at jabber.org/Home and
julian at jabber.org/Work at the same time. It'd be great if /Work could
request any queued messages that /Home received. That's something I'm
planning on implementing whether there's a protocol for it or not (I'd
just make my own and write a JEP later), but this could probably be
extended to do what I want... dunno. I'd hate to see this JEP turn into
"let's do everything" though.

Julian