[standards-jig] message formatting (XHTML IM)

Dave Smith dizzyd at jabber.org
Thu Jun 19 22:03:45 UTC 2003

I'm with Julian, Rachel, PGM, etc on this. Textile is a nice concept
and there's nothing wrong with clients doing something nice with it,
but it's not appropriate as the designated transport for encoding.

That said, I think I will have Nitro do formatting w/ Textile, if that
information is in the message body (and probably make it an option that
users can disable).

Diz