[standards-jig] UPDATED: JEPs 95 and 96

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Wed Jun 25 01:54:56 UTC 2003

I feel this warrants a full restart.  Obviously this protocol should not
have been selected by one of the parties and it was a complete error.
Plus, this would lead to all kinds of protocol issues, such as having to
return an ordered list of your preferred streams.  How do you know IBB
is the next one to try?  To me it's a full restart situation.

--temas