[standards-jig] UPDATED: JEPs 95 and 96

Justin Karneges justin-jdev at affinix.com
Wed Jun 25 05:55:56 UTC 2003

But not everyone can or will know in advance if a protocol will fail.  It
should be up to the implementation to be as smart as possible, and we need to
give it more to work with.  It's not like this is infeasible, all
incarnations of my JEP-41 have supported this.

I admit I can't think of a way offhand to do this with JEP-95 (other than
changing the behavior), but it doesn't mean the problem should be ignored.
One idea would be to put the support in JEP-96 instead.  This wouldn't be as
optimal, but it would be better than nothing.

-Justin