[standards-jig] LAST CALL: Icon Styles (JEP 0038)

Adam Theo theo at theoretic.com
Thu Mar 6 09:00:26 UTC 2003

I am proposing to move JEP 0038, otherwise known as the emoticon spec,
to the Council. There are some disagreements on some details of the
specification, but I'd really like to see what the Council says since I
have no problems with how the specification currently stands. If the
Council wants the changes proposed by Mattias Campe made, then I have no
problems making a quick change and re-proposing it to the Council.