[standards-jig] LAST CALL: Icon Styles (JEP 0038)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Mar 6 15:51:49 UTC 2003

Hi Adam,

I think that's a good idea. However, the Last Call process is for the JEP
author to convince a Council member to motion for the Last Call within the
JSF membership, then for at least 5% of the members to second the motion.
The process is defined in section 6 of JEP-0001:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0001.html

Thanks!

Jabber Software Foundation