[standards-jig] Re: VOIP revisited (Bret A Mogilefsky)

Mats Bengtsson matben at privat.utfors.se
Sun Mar 16 10:50:09 UTC 2003

Bret A Mogilefsky:
> Who else is waiting for some sort of VoIP progress?  Please don't be
> shy, I really want to see this one get rolling...

Was thinking of adding VoIP plus full video conferencing
stuff to my whiteboard client (http://hem.fyristorg.com/matben)
using QuickTime.
Transportation of files is already running using an http similar
protocol, so sdp files can just be sent similar to images, movies,
and such.
Bad thing that Apple has only the broadcaster for Mac (classic + OSX)
and not Windows. Receiving on Windows works alright in the whiteboard
(just tested). MPEG-4 no problem.

Mats