[standards-jig] VOIP revisited

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Mar 21 22:58:04 UTC 2003

Hi Bret,

Joe's TINS draft was mainly for discussion purposes -- I'm not sure
exactly how he'd seek standardization for it, since it's outside the
charter of the XMPP WG. I suppose the charter could be extended or it
could be promoted to RFC independently after the main XMPP I-Ds are
advanced. However, it is an intriguing proposal. :)

Jabber Software Foundation