[standards-jig] vcard-temp

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Wed Mar 26 21:45:23 UTC 2003

On Wednesday, Mar 26, 2003, at 16:39 US/Eastern, Peter Saint-Andre
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 04:32:32PM -0500, Julian Missig wrote:
>
>> You mean like http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf ?
>
> Well, that's not official either (just a W3C Note). And I sure don't
> want to force a full RDF processor on clients. Ick.

Part 6 notes how vCards could be represented in XML. I think that any
effort to replace vcard-temp so should be based off this w3c note,
because we at least know that some other people have considered
representing vCards in this fashion. It certainly seems good enough for
me.

Julian