[standards-jig] JEP-0060 PubSub: What are my subscriptions?

Bob Wyman bob at wyman.us
Wed Mar 26 22:12:22 UTC 2003

>Agreed - I'll work on this for the next draft.
	Thanks for agreeing to consider providing a mechanism to
determine outstanding subscriptions. In whatever method you provide,
please ensure that there is a means to retrieve all aspects of the
subscription. For instance, if a subscription has been configured, all
of the configuration information should be available for retrieval.

		bob wyman