[standards-jig] vcard-temp

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Mar 28 20:39:31 UTC 2003

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 02:42:30PM -0500, Julian Missig wrote:

> Well, even in strict vCard, we can do "X-JABBERID"... I dunno, I just
> like sticking as close to vCard as possible so we can convert back and
> forth.

You're probably right. I loath X-* elements, though. Ideally we could
include strict vCard via an appropriate namespace, just as we might
include Dublin Core information or whatever else we decide we want to
include. We definitely don't want to re-invent vCard, just re-use it.

Jabber Software Foundation