[standards-jig] <query> Element

Richard Dobson richard at dobson-i.net
Mon Mar 31 23:07:10 UTC 2003

I was under the impression that the name of the top level element can
be anything you want, I personally dont see the point adding the extra
level just to work with IMO broken implementations, if I were you I
would just leave it the way it was, IMO its much cleaner and more
elegant, adding the redundant top level looks very messy to me, if any
implementation does not work with it then just file a bug report, it is
very bad when designing a protocol to make it messy just to work around
implementation problems.

Richard