[standards-jig] JEP-0050 :: error handling

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.no-ip.COM
Mon May 5 16:50:47 UTC 2003

I fail to see how one can include XMPP-style error conditions until the
specification stabilizes.  For errors alone, it is now at "not so minor"
change #3, and from reading the mailing-list, this is not likely to be
the last such change.

-  LW

--

Matt "linuxwolf" Miller