[standards-jig] Avatars

Sebastiaan Deckers cbas at screaming3d.com
Mon May 5 21:39:10 UTC 2003

There are many client implementations of JEP 8 out there.  It's almost 2
years old, more than some of the active JEPs!
Maybe it would be better to start a new JEP so that the old protocol is
not "lost"?  Or maybe we need a JEP graveyard? ;-)

BTW, which issues should a pubsub avatar JEP solve? (seriously)

--
Sebastiaan