AW: [standards-jig] JEP-0022 composing Events

Sebastiaan Deckers cbas at screaming3d.com
Tue May 6 00:13:33 UTC 2003

Judging from what I have seen, most client developers seem to think that
JEP-22 allows multiple replies.  Therefore Exodus is broken.  (No
surprise there :-p )

However JEP-22 could use some explanations of how to handle multiple
resources and events without a resource.  Maybe the Implementation Notes
should be rewritten?

--
Sebastiaan