[standards-jig] IBB Again

David 'TheRaven' Chisnall theraven at sucs.org
Tue May 6 10:56:06 UTC 2003

As a common denominator, almost all unreliable protocols (such as those
based on RTP) are using UDP at the network layer, so surely all that is
required is a mechanism for transporting UDP datagrams over the Jabber
network?  This can be done simply by embedding each datagram, base 64
encoded, in a message tag, and having the server drop those messages
that karma settings mean would require excessive bandwidth.  What have I
missed?