[standards-jig] Avatars

Mattias Campe mattias.campe at rug.ac.be
Tue May 6 15:03:33 UTC 2003

Ralph Meijer schreef:
> On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 05:03:59PM -0500, Thomas Muldowney wrote:
>
> Somehow, we need to make it even more clear to developers to not put code based
> on experimental JEPs in software meant for widespread use. I can imagine a big
> red warning at the top of JEPs. Maybe it is a good idea to have early
> implementers use a different namespace as long as the JEP is not in, say, Call
> for Experience phase, or even draft.

I saw a site lately (I don't remember it anymore though) who used a
repeated light grey background image saying "Experimental" when sth. was
"Experimental" (or...) It sure attracted my attention as it covered the
whole spec from top to bottom (the text was still readible as it was a
*back*ground image and it was lightgrey)...

just an idea,
Mattias