[standards-jig] Avatars

Russell Davis rkdavis at burninghorse.com
Tue May 6 16:44:49 UTC 2003

does make sense and we already have a mechanism to administer the
transfer. our beloved Jabber Registrar who already works too hard (see i
can suck up like the best of 'em). only problem i see is how long we'd
give developers to make the transfer from one to the other as cutting
them off immediatly would be a little harsh :)

Russell