[standards-jig] Avatars

Daniel Chote daniel at chote.net
Tue May 6 17:13:18 UTC 2003

Ive just skimmed through a few of the messages on this thead.  Here's
what i have to say, dunno if it has been said or not yet.

Instead of doing a per client namespace (which i think is a stupid
idea).  why take a jep revision based approach such as
xmlns="http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0008.html/1.0"

just an idea

--
Daniel Chote