[standards-jig] Avatars

David 'TheRaven' Chisnall theraven at sucs.org
Tue May 6 17:52:58 UTC 2003

Just another minor point:
If we do manage discourage client developers from implementing
experimental features, then you have less (well, actually no) testing
before something becomes a standard, so problems are less likely to be
worked out.
Having an experimental namespace allows this.
On the other hand, we need to use something like disco to allow clients
to determine which experimental features other clients support, and
attempt to use them with other clients (e.g. not send Avatar data to a
mobile client).

Hmm.  That may have been 2 points.  Oh well, there are only 3 sorts of
mathematicians...