[standards-jig] Avatars

Richard Dobson richard at dobson-i.net
Tue May 6 19:01:14 UTC 2003

I was thinking exactly this just now while pondering this in the bath,
having the namespace as the jep page until it reaches final in which case it
reverts to the authors preferred namespace.

Also the versioning idea is good but I think authors should only bother to
update the version number on the namespace if there are incompatible or
required changes between versions, otherwise it could add an unnecessary
burden on implementors even tho by implementing an experimental protocol
they have undertaken the requirement to keep their implementation up to
date.

Richard