[standards-jig] Avatars

David 'TheRaven' Chisnall theraven at sucs.org
Tue May 6 20:51:51 UTC 2003

This does seem to make sense to me, since this is how I use my avatar
(it's a picture of a raven in flight, and has been for ages.)  Some
people, however, change their avatar frequently depending on their mood.
 There needs to be some kind of notification that an avatar has changed
since we don't want to have to keep polling a user's vcard to check for
new Avatars, perhaps using pub-sub for the avatar's SHA1 hash, as is
done in presence tags in JEP-008?