[standards-jig] UPDATED: Field Standardization (JEP-0068)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri May 9 16:48:16 UTC 2003

As is my wont, I've hijacked JEP-0068 and released a new version.
Hopefully hildjj won't mind. If he does, he can always let me know in
person. Here is the changelog:

   Clarified the relation of FORM_TYPE to registered namespaces;
   defined registry format; added IQ example. (psa)

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0068.html

JEP-0045 depends on JEP-0068 (or will once I publish the next version),
since I'd like to standardize the fields used in the room registration
and room creation workflows, so feedback would be welcome on JEP-0068 so
that we can keep the Great JEP Machine moving forward.

Thanks.

Jabber Software Foundation