[standards-jig] Re: [JDEV] PubSub (0060) Max_items -> Range?

Timothy Carpenter timbeau_hk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 21 00:04:28 UTC 2003

Matt

> Sorry, I've jumped into this game a little late.  I'll catch up soon. ;)

No worries - I am a little trigger happy on this as it is very close to my
heart - I need to internally deploy a form of gap filling using channel and
service sequence numbering.

Validity seems to operate well in the tracks example as the data model
supports it and surely benefits greatly from the flush and refresh
behaviour! However, for many other data models, even plain records of
discrete, non-list items, it has less utility.

Brgds
Tim