[standards-jig] NEW: Client Webtabs and Generic Alerts

adamtheo at theoretic.com adamtheo at theoretic.com
Fri May 23 14:53:01 UTC 2003

Just a knee-jerk reaction: Why not use Disco to discover the individual
webtabs that a server offers in addition to the fact that the server
supports webtabs in general? Would seem to be what Disco is meant for....
Discovering all sorts of things. It might require two different namespaces
or types/categories, but whatever. In the end I think it'll be better to
re-use Disco.