[standards-jig] NEW: Client Webtabs and Generic Alerts

Richard Dobson richard at dobson-i.net
Fri May 23 16:04:13 UTC 2003

I thought about that initially but the different fields required do not
really fit in with disco without it becoming hacklike, IMO disco should be
for discovering jabber protocol accessable services not for HTTP webtabs,
i.e. there is not really anywhere for the URL or the ID to fit cleanly into
disco and at the same time for it to not break clients that support disco
but do not support HTTP webtabs.

Richard