[standards-jig] base ical question ....

Ralph Meijer jabber.org at ralphm.ik.nu
Fri May 30 21:17:37 UTC 2003

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 02:24:37PM -0600, Jim Ray wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 10:49, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>
>     On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 06:45:14PM +0200, Ralph Meijer wrote:
>
>     > Maybe we could look at what the people working Chandler are doing?
>
>     The last time I asked them (several months ago), they didn't know what
>     they were doing. Maybe now is a good time to ask again. :)
>

> I believe Chandler/OSAF may have settled on RDF Calendar.  Which is another
> incomplete
> spec. started by Libby Miller.  RDF Calendar is a RDF implementation of iCal.
> I could be
> wrong, but it seems that they have settled up on RDF for a lot of things.

My suggestion of Chandler came out of the fact that they want to use
Jabber as a transport platform between Chandler instances. I'm not saying
we should go with whatever they have, but it might be good to see if this
RDF Calendar thingy is worth persuing, maybe in coorporation with OSAF.

--
Groetjes,

Ralphm