[standards-jig] Re: [JDEV] disco category for clients

Ragavan S jabber_dev at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:36:41 UTC 2003

Hi Peter,

>In my role as Jabber Registrar, I plan to add a disco category for
>clients (with the types listed above) sometime in the next week. If you
>have a strong interest in this topic or disagree with the client types
>listed above, please let me know in the next few days.

What is the motivation behind coming up with this disco category? What
problems are we planning on solving with this category? I think outlining
the answers to these questions will help us refine the different types of
clients we want to list in this disco category.

Also, would this affect JEP 115, and if so, how?

Regards,
Ragavan