[standards-jig] NEW: JEP-0118: User Tune Information

Patrick Hanft patrick at phlogfile.de
Thu Sep 11 12:37:23 UTC 2003

Am Donnerstag, 11. September 2003 10:42 schrieb Ralph Meijer:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 12:46:02AM +0100, milk wrote:
> > how about information for format, bitrate, and possibly some (if not all)
> > id3v2 elements?
>
> Seriously, would anyone be interested in this kind of data? I can imagine
> people finding it of interest what I'm listening to, but I would say they
> couldn't care less whether it is an ogg, mp3 or which bitrate.

Maybe there could be any use for this in some kind of machine-to-machine
communication or for other special application. Well, I don't have any exact
imaginations about this, but maybe it could be usefull. So better in than out
and later having someone being annoyed by it.

--
 Jabber-ID: pattie102 at amessage.de | Mail and Jabber always welcome!
GPG-Key-ID:	      0x1774409FF | Encrypted messages preferred.