[standards-jig] NEW: JEP-0118: User Tune Information

Daniel Chote daniel at chote.net
Thu Sep 11 22:48:54 UTC 2003

In Rival3, I was sending out a string of "artist - song" basically what
winamp had written to its playlist file, I also included a file type, ie
mp3, ogg and if the item was an http stream, i included a url to that
stream... I basically just butchered it in to what julian had done...
Not clean, but it worked...

And to answer the q about is it really worth it... I found that the
majority of Rival users loved that option.