[Standards-JIG] Call for Experience: JEP-0030 (Service Discovery)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Apr 26 03:09:01 UTC 2004

As far as I can tell, I have incorporated all feedback received during
(and slightly before) the Call for Experience on JEP-0030. If you
provided feedback, I would appreciate it if you could check my work so
that I can present this JEP to the Jabber Council for their vote on
advancing it to a status of Final.

Thanks.

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0030.html

Peter