[Standards-JIG] File transfer of multiple files

Rottenberg, Hal hal.rottenberg at hp.com
Mon Dec 6 16:01:34 UTC 2004

Does anyone know the status of JEP-0135 File Sharing
(http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0135.html)?  Or is there another
pertinent JEP that would cover the case of sending multiple files in a
set?

I was just thinking the other day with a friend on how this could be
done.  I thought that surely this was discussed in the past but I didn't
find a whole lot aside from this one experimental JEP.  File Sharing
seems to be pretty complicated as compared to my relatively simple use
case of wanting to send metadata about multiple files during regular
file transfer negotiation.

Regards,

Hal Rottenberg
Hewlett-Packard