[Standards-JIG] MUC and owner getting disconnected.

JD Conley jconley at winfessor.com
Tue Dec 28 00:56:45 UTC 2004

Room security (members only, etc) and affiliations (owner admin, etc)
are not related to room destruction.

Room destruction occurs on only three events that I'm aware of.

1) An owner destroys it explicitly with a properly formatted iq set.
2) It is non-persistent and all occupants part the room.
3) It is non-persistent and the service goes down.

JD