[standards-jig] UPDATED: JEP-0100 (Gateway Interaction)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Jan 6 16:18:54 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 10:43:21AM -0500, Paul Curtis wrote:

> On Monday, January 5, 2004, at 11:18  PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>
> >I've just completed some more changes to JEP-0100 (Gateway Interaction)
> >to address open issues and incorporate feedback received so far. The
> >changelog for version 0.4 is as follows:
>
> As a transport author, I'm curious where all this feedback is coming
> from. I haven't read anything specific to this JEP on the standards-jig
> ML.

As a JEP author, I find more and more that people send me emails off
the list or chat with me on Jabber. Often such people are with large
companies or organizations that do not want to "come out of the closet"
as using Jabber.

As a transport author, do you have feedback on this JEP? ;-)

Jabber Software Foundation