[standards-jig] JEP-0077 Use Case Question

JD Conley jconley at winfessor.com
Tue Jan 13 17:48:39 UTC 2004

I thought about that, but I find it really strange that you would send
the get request if you're already registered.   If you're changing your
password you know the fields that you're going to send (username,
password) so why would you send the 'get'?  Is this a way to maybe
update your registration data (vcard type stuff)?  If so, I think that
should be stated in the JEP.

JD