[standards-jig] UPDATED: JEP-0079 (Advanced Message Processing)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Jan 14 21:43:04 UTC 2004

It seems that JEP-0079 (Advanced Message Processing) was updated last
month but in the rush of IETF work I did not update the website or
announce the new revision. So I hereby remedy the oversight by
announcing version 0.7 of that JEP; the changelog is as follows:

   Incorported changes requested from standards-jig
   discussions: Changed entity-to-server discovery behavior;
   s2s discovery behavior; Expanded application-specific
   error conditions; Reorganized for better presentation;
   Changed "per-hop" to apply to the entire ruleset; Fixed
   minor typos and missteps (lw)

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0079.html

Jabber Software Foundation