[standards-jig] JEP-0025

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Fri Jan 16 16:13:18 UTC 2004

Please take a look at JEP 124, and see if there is anything you would like
added to that.  JEP 25 was informational, and I think the hope is that JEP
124 will be the standards-track replacement that will incorporate all of the
lessons learned about HTTP polling.

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0124.html

--
Joe Hildebrand