[standards-jig] JEP-0025

Justin Karneges justin-keyword-jabber.093179 at affinix.com
Fri Jan 16 22:51:56 UTC 2004

JEP-124 is certainly a different way to perform an HTTP polling connection,
but I hope it doesn't qualify as a complete replacement.

JEP-25 is nice because it doesn't reinvent xmpp-core.  Not only does this make
it very easy to program (developers get to re-use their same xmpp-core code),
but it also gives us access to features like TLS and SASL stream encryption,
which are absent from JEP-124.

-Justin