[standards-jig] Discovering alternative routes to users.

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Mon Jan 19 17:57:03 UTC 2004

If I'm going to do grouping in the UI, yes.  I suppose they could be cached
client-side, but how would I know when they change?

Use case:
- Bob has no associated accounts
- I add Bob to my roster
- Bob adds an associated account

Maybe if vCard:tng has pub/sub built-in, this is trivial.

--
Joe Hildebrand