[standards-jig] defeating invisibility

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Tue Jan 20 18:22:28 UTC 2004

I think, in this case, the clients should be responsible for not
generating the events in the first place.  Otherwise, this could explode
for server implementations (e.g. if Chat State Notifications moves
forward, and/or one or more other <message/> based system comes along...)

Sometimes a client needs to be attentive to its situation (-:

-  LW