[standards-jig] Fwd: [JDEV] Client support for XMPP Privacy and Jabberd 2

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Wed Jan 21 19:32:06 UTC 2004

Is there any particular reason this protocol was not designed such that
the iq sets of changes go out to all resources? Whenever dealing with
something server-side, the choices made for iq:roster should be
examined and see whether they apply to the new protocol... I'm fairly
certain this is a case where iq:roster's behavior of sending iq sets to
all resources is desired.

Any reason why we wouldn't want these changes automatically propagating
to all resources?

Julian