[standards-jig] UPDATED: JEP-0003, JEP-0004, JEP-0012, JEP-0013

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Jan 23 05:01:33 UTC 2004

As promised, I have begun a reviwe of all outstanding JEPs to ensure
that they contain correct text regarding error handling, security
considerations, and the like. This evening I edited the JEPs listed in
the subject line of this email message (3, 4, 12, and 13), and fixed a
few items (references and such) in JEP-0009 as well. Do let me know if
I've missed anything or been less than completely thorough.

Thanks!

Jabber Software Foundation