[standards-jig] JEP-0105 question

Krzysztof Szyntar criss at poczta.neostrada.pl
Tue Jan 27 17:14:35 UTC 2004

Hello Ryan,
Tuesday, January 27, 2004, 1:45:18 AM, you wrote:

RE> Yes it is being worked.  I'm waiting for the proxy65 to be updated to
RE> use the latest twisted.  Once that happens I'll keep working on my
RE> implementation and trying to work out small details like this.

Thanks, one more thing - how can one cancel a tree-transfer or
a file-transfer? For example a person starts sending a file but
then a reciever chances his mind and closes the file-transfer window.
Just closing TCP socket doesn't seem right - sender doesn't know
the reason why it was disconnected, it may try to reconnect, etc.

There is nothing about this kind of situation neither in JEP-105, nor
in JEP-96, nor in JEP-95. Or perhaps I'm missing something?

--
Best regards,
 Krzysztof                            mailto:criss at poczta.neostrada.pl