[standards-jig] about XML framing issue

john q6wang at hopper.math.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 30 02:31:06 UTC 2004

Thank you,  Ralph, I got it.
So if an XML document is too large, it will be partitioned into smaller
XML frames for routing and transferring purpose, just like that has been
done for TCP/IP, am I right?
 and a following question is the order of  the frames when received by
the listener. Is there any document about this? Thanks.

Best,
John