[Standards-JIG] how to Use media protocol to pass data out of band to XMPP?

Joe Hildebrand hildjj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:23:43 UTC 2004

Use the data in the SDP document to start up your RTP library, which
should make a new RTP session between the two endpoints.  "Out of
band" here is used in the generic sense, in that the data is not going
over your existing XMPP connection.  It has nothing to do with
jabber:x:oob and the like.

--
Joe Hildebrand