[Standards-JIG] Converting a chat session into a conference

JD Conley jconley at winfessor.com
Wed Jul 28 19:49:16 UTC 2004

I've been brainstorming this recently as well.  In order to make this
process more automated a unique identifier for the conference room
should be generated.  A GUID, or something based on a hash of the JIDs
of the original participants would work fine.  In an effort to keep
clients simple we could also add something into MUC to request a new
unique room from the component just like we do with resource binding.

I like the continue addition to the invite.

JD