[Standards-JIG] (no subject)

Robert Mibus mibus at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 8 05:07:07 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've been looking forward for some time to an Avatar JEP to
be "Active", but I haven't seen any movement on JEP 84, nor
have I seen a new JEP.

What's the status of 84, or any other to-be-proposed Avatar
JEP? I looked through the archives for the past few months
and didn't see anything... I checked why it was deferred,
and it was "automatically deferred" back in December by
"stpeter".

Is it ever going to be "undeferred", or another JEP set to
replace it? Is there anything anyone (I?) can do to help
speed things along?

Thanks;
Robert Mibus.