[Standards-JIG] Proposed Changes to JEP-60 - PubSub

Justin justin at openaether.org
Wed Jun 9 01:13:37 UTC 2004

I am going to stick my nose in this thread.  Mainly because its going in
circles and is quite pointless.

Both sides of this argument have good points. Fletcher, you are fighting
an uphill battle with only one voice. Your arguments are good, but not
good enough by yourself. You keep referring to unhappy commercial corps;
this is an open community, let them come and voice their discontent. So
poke those unhappy corps and get them to join in.

In fact, I really hope the people who are unhappy with something show up
and voice their concerns. Sitting on your hands in the cube farm helps
no one.

Justin