[Standards-JIG] Proposed Changes to JEP-60 - PubSub

Fletcher, Boyd C. J9C534 Boyd.Fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Wed Jun 9 03:05:25 UTC 2004

that fact that it is one voice is irrelevant if the points being made are still valid.

most of the vendors that I have dealt with lately are very reluctant discuss this stuff openly.
I don't agree with their choice but they have their reasons like sometimes by discussing stuff openly it potentially gives away a company's intentions. And yes, I have urged them to be more active.

boyd